UK Sole Representative Visa
Now create your business routes beyond the native ground with Spryness Migration UK Sole Representative Visa scope. We help you expand your business’s branches overseas.
To successfully apply as a sole representative, the visa candidate must fit the following eligibility criteria:
- You do not belong to the European Economic Area
- You do not belong to Switzerland
- You are already a sole representative in another country for a parent company. Further, you are planning to framework a branch of a parent company in the UK.
- You are an employer who has frame-worked a long-term journalism-related assignment in the UK. You must be an employer of a newspaper, broadcasting or news agency overseas.
- You are financially stable without counting in any public funds.
- You hold a comprehensive understanding of the English language; both written and oral.
- You must not be a major shareholder of the parent company.
- You must be a senior employer in the parent company.
What do we do?
We at Spryness Migration take into consideration all the aspects professionally related to our clientele and ensure a smooth operation in the UK as a sole representative for 3 years. Further, we notify and assist our valuable clientele in expanding visas for up to 2 years with re application process efforts to a smaller extent.
“Spryness migration takes your business experience and position forward!”
Vast industry expertise spanning across diverse sectors.
Get Free Assessment
Experience hassle-free migration with Spryness Migration. Get a free consultation today and embark on your journey to a new beginning. Our expert team at Spryness Migration is here to guide you through the entire migration process. Schedule your free consultation and make your migration dreams a reality.