Switzerland Work Permit
Switzerland Work Permit Details
You will require a Switzerland work visa if you wish to work in Switzerland. One of the forms of Switzerland’s long-stay visas is the Swiss work visa (also known as national or D-visa). It gives the holder permission to work in Switzerland for the duration of the visa.
- You have a university degree, several years of work experience, and specific skills.
- You are a skilled and qualified worker (manager, specialist).
- You have already got a job lined up in Switzerland.
- There are no EU/EFTA citizens available to fill the position.
- Your employer will make an application for your work permit.
- Valid passport with at least two blank pages.
- Three copies of the relevant pages of your passport.
- Four passport-size photos.
- Copies of your job contract.
- Proof of your professional experience
- Proof of your educational qualifications (diplomas, certificates, etc.)
- Updated resume
- Find a job in Switzerland.
- Complete the Swiss work visa document file.
- Let your Swiss employer apply for your residence permit in Switzerland.
- Apply for the Switzerland work visa in your country.
Vast industry expertise spanning across diverse sectors.
Get Free Assessment
Experience hassle-free migration with Spryness Migration. Get a free consultation today and embark on your journey to a new beginning. Our expert team at Spryness Migration is here to guide you through the entire migration process. Schedule your free consultation and make your migration dreams a reality.