Sweden Work Permit
Sweden Work Permit Details
If you want to work in Sweden, you must have applied for a work visa before entering the country. You can apply online, or at a Swedish embassy or consulate-general in the country, you are currently living in.
For seasonal work, less than 90 days, you will need both a work permit and a Sweden visa.
Types of work permits in Sweden
- Employment-based Work Permit
- Intra-Company Transfer Work Permit
- Specialist Work Permit
- Seasonal Work Permit (less than 90 days)
- Self-Employed Work Permit
- Working Holiday Visa
Requirements for a Sweden Work Visa
These are the requirements for obtaining a Sweden work permit:
- You must have a valid passport.
- You must have a job offer/contract.
- You must have been offered a salary according to the Swedish collective agreements.
- You must have been offered a position that will be enough to support yourself with at least 1220€ (SEK 13,000) per month.
- Your employer must provide insurance that covers health, life, employment, and pension.
Important: To get a work permit, you need to meet all the requirements listed above. You cannot meet the requirements by having two or more jobs at once.
Vast industry expertise spanning across diverse sectors.
Get Free Assessment
Experience hassle-free migration with Spryness Migration. Get a free consultation today and embark on your journey to a new beginning. Our expert team at Spryness Migration is here to guide you through the entire migration process. Schedule your free consultation and make your migration dreams a reality.